Monday, April 29, 2013

Interview with TBF author: Laurie Faria Stolarz

18 days guys!!!

The next TBF author I'll present to you is Laurie Faria Stolarz, author of Deadly Little Secret. Here's my book review for it. She's known for her bone-chilling novels like Project 17, Bleed and Blue is for Nightmares.

Miranda Reads: The Touch series has come to a close. Are you already working on the next project?
Laurie Faria Stolarz: Yes, I'm currently working on the first book in my new DARK HOUSE series. It's called WELCOME TO THE DARK HOUSE and it's my scariest book yet. It'll be out next spring.
MR: In Deadly Little Secret, the heroine has an obsessed, lovesick stalker who gives creepy gifts and eerie phone calls. Do you remember if there was a creepy admirer stalking you or one of your friends when you were a teenager?
LFS: Luckily, no. I prefer my stalkers fictional.

MR: What YA suspense novel had you recently read and suggest?LFS: I recently read SHADOWLANDS by Kate Brian/Kieran Scott and really enjoyed it. It's one of those books that you want to reread to try to catch the clues you obviously missed the first time through.

MR: American Horror Story or Ghost Adventures?
LFS: American horror story.

MR: One of your five fun facts says that you watch an embarrassing amount of reality TV. Currently, what 3 reality TV shows are you addicted to?
LFS: Real Housewives of the O.C., The Millionaire Matchmaker, and L.A. Shrinks.

MR: What author are you most looking forward to meeting at the 8th annual Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival?
LFS: I hope this doesn't sound like a cop out, but I'm honestly looking forward to meeting all the authors. I love what I do for work - writing books for teens, that is - but it's also a thrill to be able to get out and meet fellow young adult authors, especially since so many of us stay connected online.

Thanks Laurie! See you in Rochester soon!

Readers, make sure you come back and check out the blog for more interviews and book reviews.
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment