Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

 Greetings from Jamaica! I reread this
week's book on the plane. Let's just
say that during out layover all I wanted
to do was get on the plane so I could finish
reading it! Which is saying something because
I am not a big fan of planes.

A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J.
Maas is a gripping, high fantasy book. It
is the first book in a series. So far book 2 is
also out. Book three comes out May 2cd.
Just in time to read before tbf!

When nineteen-year-old huntress 
Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like
 creature arrives to demand retribution for it.
 Dragged to a treacherous magical land she
 only knows about from legends, Feyre
 discovers that her captor is not an animal,
 but Tamlin--one of the lethal, immortal faeries 
who once ruled their world.
As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for

 Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery 

passion that burns through every lie and warning

 she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous

 world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow 

over the faerie lands is growing, and Feyre must

 find a way to stop it . . . or doom Tamlin--and 

his world--forever.


First let me point out there is a key in
the back to help you pronounce the names,
which I didn't figure out until the end. It
would have made it alot easier had I known.
I do wonder how she comes up with these
names. As in all of Sarah J. Maas' books.

This is a great book if you love Game of Thrones
as well as of Throne of Glass lovers. This is also
 great if you like Kristin Cashore, and George R.R.
Martin. It also kind of gave me a Beauty in The Beast 
meets Cinderella vibe, with a unique spin.

Overall I loved this book and would totally
recommend it! See you next week for
another exciting book review. Only 2 more
months until tbf!

-Anica


No comments:

Post a Comment