Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Meet the 2017 TBF Blogging Team

Hello everyone!

As we are starting to kick off the new TBF cycle, you may notice new faces. I'm here to introduce to you three new members of the 2017 TBF Blogging Team. Please give a warm welcome to Anica, Katie C. and Claire!

Hi, my name is Anica and I am in 9th grade. I have gone to TBF for three years (this will be my fourth). I have volunteered at one. I was one of Rachel Hawkins author assistants. I enjoyed it and can’t wait to do it again. This is my first year blogging. I love dystopian, science fiction, paranormal, and fantasy books. I love TBF because I have met so many amazing authors.

Hi! My name’s Katie and I’m a sophomore this year. This will be my fourth time attending TBF and my first time as a book blogger as well as getting involved behind the scenes with this wonderful festival. I love the middle school genre, but won’t mind reading a couple more mature YA novels every once in awhile. I love fantasy (specifically contemporary fantasy) and I will devour any superhero book you give me. I can’t wait to start book blogging this year!

Hello! I'm Claire and I'm in eighth grade. This is my second year attending and being involved with TBF. I will read almost anything, from fantasy to contemporary as long as it's good! I love TBF as every year I get to meet new authors and find new books to love!

Alongside our newest TBF bloggers, TBF's veteran bloggers, Elizabeth, Theresa, Katie G. and I will be sharing all the greatest TBF reads! So stick around! There are a TON of books and fun things to share with you throughout the year!

We can't wait to talk to you!
Miranda and the TBF Blogging Team

No comments:

Post a Comment