Friday, October 2, 2015

Meet the New TBF Bloggers

Hello TBF readers,

I hope you guys are excited about the TBF 2016 author updates! (Did you miss it? You can check them out here and here) I'm here to introduce to you to three new TBF bloggers who will be sharing their TBF reads with you. Please give a warm welcome to Theresa, Bridget and Meg!

Hi everyone! My name is Theresa and I’ll be proudly blogging for TBF! I’m a senior in high school and have been attending the Teen Book Festival since 2012. I’ve been volunteering at TBF coming on 4 years. I love reading all kinds of genres but I particularly enjoy fantasy. This will be my first year working on the blog and I can’t wait to share all these great books with you!

I'm Bridget and I am a high school senior. I have been volunteering at TBF for five years and it has been so fun! I love to read realistic and historical fiction as well as dystopian novels.

My name is Meg and I'm a senior! I've gone to TBF (almost) every year since sixth grade whether as a volunteer or an attendee. I love to read fantasy, particularly high fantasy and I love TBF because every year I find new authors to read and enjoy!

Elizabeth, Victoria and myself will be continuing blogging and share with you all the books we read throughout the year!

Be sure to check out the blog next week because I will be posting the first book review of the year!

See you all next week!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment