Monday, September 8, 2014

Introducing Three New TBF Bloggers

Happy Monday!

Today I'm going to introduce to you, three new bloggers who will join Elizabeth and myself on the TBF blog team. Please give a warm welcome to Vimbai, Victoria and Tia.

Vimbai is a senior who enjoys acting, debating, writing, and best of all, reading. Her favorite pastime activity is reading paranormal romances with strong female leads, as well as science fiction novels. In the future, Vimbai hopes to one day pen her own novel or television series for a young adult audience. This will be Vimbai’s seventh year attending the Teen Book Festival, as well as her fourth year volunteering for the festival.


Hey! I'm Victoria, a senior in high school. I enjoy reading a variety of books. One of my favorite things about TBF would have to be getting to meet and know both the authors of books I like and others who read those books too.


Hi, my name is Tia. I'm a twelfth grader. My favorite genres to read are fantasy (especially different takes on fairy tales and/or Shakespeare) and "pirate-y" fiction, such as The Brethren of the Coast series. My favorite part of TBF is that we get to meet published authors and learn more about how they write and do so as their job.


Be sure to check out the blog more for a ton of book reviews from our new bloggers throughout the year!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment