Saturday, December 17, 2016

Book Review: Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige



Hi everyone! I'm glad to be back with another amazing book. This week I read Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige.

Seventeen-year-old Snow has spent her life 
locked in Whittaker Psychiatric-but she isn't
 crazy. And that's not the worst of it. Her
 very first kiss proves anything but
 innocent..when Bale, her only love, 
turns violent.
Image result for Pictures of Stealing snow

Despite Snow knowing that Bale would
 never truly hurt her, he is taken away
-dashing her last hope for any sort of 
future in the mental ward she calls home.
 With nowhere else to turn, Snow finds 
herself drawn to a strange new orderly
 who whispers secrets in the night about
 a mysterious past and a kingdom that's 
hers for the taking-if only she can find 
her way past the iron gates to the Tree
 that has been haunting her dreams. 

Beyond the Tree lies Algid, a land far 
away from the real world, frozen by a 
ruthless king. And there  awaits the River Witch, 
a village boy named Kai, the charming thief Jagger, 
and a prophecy that Snow will save them all.

I was thrilled when I found out Danielle Paige was coming. I have heard so many amazing things about her books. And everything was so true. Stealing Snow is Beautifully written. It made my heart melt in spots, ironically enough. I couldn't put the book down. It was a quick read, but a great one. I am planning on reading the rest of Danielle Paige's books over Christmas break.

There are some very funny scenes, that made me laugh out loud. Along with some sad parts, and happy parts, this book made me laugh and cry and of course fangirl scream. If you want a book that will make you feel alot, this certainly is the book for you.

As I was trying to think of similar books, I had trouble. It was unique, even though it is a retelling of the legend of The Snow Queen. The one book it kind of reminded me of was Red Queen be Victoria Aveyard, because Snow reminds me of Mare.

That's it for this one. I'll be back in January for another book review. I hope everyone has a great hloiday season and break!

No comments:

Post a Comment