Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday Fun Post: Anticipated Books of 2019

Hello TBF readers!

I can't believe it's March! Time goes by so fast! There are several books that are being released this year that I can't wait to read. Be ready to add some more books to your TBR list! These are my most anticipated books of 2019:

Chains of Gold by Cassandra Clare
Anticipated Release Date: November 19

Chains of Gold is the first book in The Last Hours trilogy. I have been waiting FOREVER for this series ever since Cassandra Clare announced it on her Tumblr. This brand-new series will focus on the children of our favorite characters from The Infernal Devices series. I can't wait to be sucked into another Shadowhunter adventure. Not to mention, this series is inspired by Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

Pre-order Chains of Gold at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
Anticipated Release Date: September 10

Capturing the Devil is the last installment of the Stalking Jack the Ripper series. What I love about this series is that it follows the Nancy Drew style, where the main character solves a new mystery in every book. Also, I love that the main character encounters pop culture's finest and legendary people such as Jack the Ripper, Vlad the Impaler aka Count Dracula, and Harry Houdini. I am excited to see the epic ending to this series.

Pre-order Capture the Devil at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
Anticipated Release Date: February 5--It's out NOW!

I cried happy tears when Robin LaFevers announced two more books in the His Fair Assassins trilogy. I fell in love with this series when I was a teen. What I love about this series is the crazy attention to historical details, the clever and dangerous female characters who happen to be nuns, and the breathtaking romance. I can't wait to be sucked back into this world.

Purchase Courting Darkness at Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Better yet, find it at your local library!

Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
Anticipate Release Date: April 2

This debut novel has been receiving amazing early reviews. This fantasy novel promises a dark mysterious plot, a forbidden enemies-to-lovers romance, and a Russian inspired backdrop. While I love a good fantasy novel, the most intriguing element that I have been hearing is that this book is dark and wicked. I'm so excited to read this book.

Pre-order Wicked Saints at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig
Anticipated Release Date: January 29--It's out NOW!

This book easily became high on my radar when it was being pitched as RuPaul's Drag Race meets Ocean's 8. I am SOLD. While this novel is considered a light thriller and mystery, it is by no means less fun. With Caleb Roehrig being the author, I anticipate many great things.

Purchase Death Prefers Blondes at Barnes and Noble and Amazon. Better yet, find it at your local library!

What are you waiting for? Get this books on your TBR list!

Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment