Friday, March 23, 2018

My experience as a TBF volunteer- Anica

I absolutely love TBF, I went two years just as an attendee and two years as a volunteer. Although I have amazing experiences all four years last year was my favorite. I was an author assataint to Renee Ahdieh, who presented with Sarah J Maas. Both authors write books I absolutely love, and are so inspiring. To get to spend the whole day with these two amazing ladies was such a special experience. They were both so sweet and funny, and I learned a ton from them.

Being an author assistant is something I would highly recommend,-even if you don't have  a specific author you want to help. The authors are always so sweet, and you can really learn a ton from them. It isn't overly hard, and the authors are not scary. Below I am going to put a link the application page so you guys can go sign up to be volunteers.

https://nazareth.wufoo.com/forms/tbf-volunteer-form-2018/

Hope to see you all there
-Anica

No comments:

Post a Comment