Friday, November 24, 2017

Top 3 TBF Authors I Can't Wait to Meet

Hi it is Anica again. Today I am here with the top three TBF authors I can't wait to meet. I had not heard of most of the authors, which I love, but narrowing it down to three was tough but I think I have got it. I am going to count down just because I want to be different.

3). Justina Ireland. Her book Promise of Shadows is in my tbr pile(it is a big pile). She writes fantasy and science fiction, two of my favorite genres. Her book titles sound amazing. Like Vengeance Bound how cool of a title is that!?!

2). Alisa Kwitney. A new young adult author.She has written some adult books before. I always love when we get newer authors, or ones who are trying out a new genre. It is interesting to see someone a little earlier in the process. Her book Cadaver & King comes out in February 2018.

1). Roshani Chokshi. I absolutely loved The Star-Touched Queen. First of all I can't even with the cover. I know people say don't judge a book by it's cover, but in the case it works. I loved the cover and I loved the book. It was so beautifully written and captivating. There were so many twists and turns I never saw coming. I can't wait for the next book and the opportunity to meet her.

I have never met any of these authors and can not wait to have the opportunity to in May. Only about six more months to go!
-Anica

No comments:

Post a Comment