Friday, November 3, 2017

TBF Friday Fun Post: Top 3 Authors I Can't Wait to Meet

Hello TBF readers,

I am so excited for this year's author line-up. We have some returning authors and some that haven't even been to TBF before. Here are three authors I can't wait to meet this year.

Roshani Chokshi: She is the best-selling author of THE STAR-TOUCHED QUEEN. I have been meaning to read this Hindu mythology and folklore-inspired novel. Readers have been enchanted by the magic and romance and I am ready for it! I know for a fact that I will have to read the companion novel, A CROWN OF WISHES. I am also very excited to read Roshani Chokshi's upcoming novel, ARU SHAH AND THE END OF TIME. She has teamed up with Rick Riordan and his brand-new publishing imprint to bring audience this novel to life. We can expect ARU SHAH AND THE END OF TIME to have a Percy Jackson flair but this time introducing Hindu gods and heroes.

Website     Twitter     Instagram

Taran Matharu: He is the best-selling author of The Summoner series. Fun fact about The Summoner series, the first book, THE NOVICE was originally posted on Wattpad. It had a huge following. Lucky for Taran Matharu, he got THE NOVICE published. Taran Matharu had been on my TBR-list for awhile now. It gave me the perfect excuse to read his books. In addition, I was craving a high-fantasy novel. You can read my book review of THE NOVICE here!

Twitter

Dhonielle Clayton: She is the co-author of TINY PRETTY THINGS (Sona Charaipotra co-wrote it with her), the COO of the non-profit organization, We Need Diverse Books, and the founder of Cake Literary, a "literary think tank" for diverse books. I read TINY PRETTY THINGS and the sequel SHINY BROKEN PIECES over the summer and it was super delightful--full of betrayal, gossip, and backstabbing. I was interested in the backdrop of the competitive ballet world as well as the diverse cast of characters. Dhonielle Clayton will releasing her next novel, THE BELLES, this February. You will have to keep your eye out because I will be sharing with you my book review of it soon! THE BELLES have been getting rave reviews from early readers.

Website     Twitter     Instagram     We Need Diverse Books     Cake Literary

That is all for today! Be sure to check out the blog this Wednesday!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment