Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Fun Post: 3 TBF Authors I Can't Wait to Meet

Hey fellow book lovers! Katie C. here to tell you the top 3 authors I can't wait to see at TBF this year!

Charles Benoit

I've read 4 of Charles Benoits books, Cold Calls, You, Fall From Grace, and Snow Job, and loved every single one! Not only have I seen him at TBF in years past, but he also came and spoke at my middle school book club when I was in 8th grade. All in all, he's such a fun person to not only talk to, but listen to as well. He's always full of energy and has so much great advice to give to his readers. If you haven't read any books by Charles Benoit, I highly recommend all of them. And whether you read any or not, Charles Benoit is still someone to keep an eager eye out for at TBF this year! 


Margaret Peterson Haddix

While I've never met Haddix in person, I've read Among the Hidden, as well as the rest of The Shadow Children series. Among the Hidden was an assigned book for school, but I loved it so much that i immediately borrowed the rest of her series and read them as fast as I could. The ongoing plot excited me so much that I could never put any of her books down I can't wait to read some more of her books as well as finally see her in person in May!


Penelope Bagieu

I can't wait to read Bagieu's book! Not only is it all about spirited women throughout history, but it's a graphic novel as well!  I really love graphic novels and love talking to the artists behind them (last year I saw Matthew Loux at TBF and it was really fun and inspiring). Penelope Bagieu's book, Brazen, has been on my TBR list ever since i first head of it's existence and I can't wait to not only read it, but meet the amazing author behind it at TBF this year!

Ahhh! just writing about all these amazing authors is getting me super pumped for TBF this year! Make sure to check out these three wonderful authors, plus a bunch more, this coming may at the Teen Book Festival! that's all for today, see you guys sometime in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment